"I've worked with Tanner as my style coach for over a year now, and the transformation has been nothing short of incredible.
In the same way we provide expert strength coaching at Barbell Logic, and meeting clients where they are; Tanner is a kindred spirit in style; an expert coach with incredible service, always making you feel heard, and helping you find your own style, rather than forcing you into something that you're not.
His coaching has absolutely transformed the way I feel & carry myself and the way other people perceive me, whether in-person or on video conference calls - I can now command the presence & respect I previously struggled to achieve."
- Matt Reynolds
Now that you've made some progress in the gym and some big changes to your physique, your old clothes no longer fit.
You're bigger in some places and smaller than others - so even buying the same brands as before (just in a different size) isn't going to work. You're built differently and your clothes fit differently.
It's the perfect time to upgrade because you're throwing out all the old stuff anyway. But, you don't know what to replace it with.
THE REAL PROBLEM
This isn't just about fit - the clothes you used to wear were part of your old mindset. But you're not that man anymore. You're better.
And now you need something better that expresses the new-and-improved version of you.
Not more formal, or more colorful, or more flashy - just better.
There are no magazine articles or quick buying guides that will get you dressing in a way that both feels comfortably authentic and also makes you look like a man who respects himself.
A stylist can't pick something for you, neither can your spouse. You need to do it.
And I can teach you how with a program that's as individualized and catered to you as what you've experienced with your BLOC coaching.
This program IS for:
- Men who are concerned with things like their fitness, finances, and relationships and want to improve their edge
- Men who have both the means and time to invest in improving the way they dress and look
- Men who know their value and want to communicate it to the world around them
- Men who want to develop aesthetics as another skill to add to their toolkit
- Men who are open to the idea that there are many ways to dress well and want to find their own unique style.
This program is NOT for:
- Men who want a stylist or someone to simply pick their clothes for them
- Men who don’t know their own value and hope that dressing well will finally help them start getting ahead in life
- Men who are rigid in thinking that good style HAS to look a certain way
Here’s How It Works
First thing is you’ll need to give me your email address - not the one all your spam newsletters go to, the one you check and keep up on.
Next you’ll be taken to an application where I’ll ask you a bunch of personal questions about your life, ambitions, style, etc. It’s not the shortest application, and that’s by design. I’m only looking for serious candidates.
Once it’s submitted, you'll be able to book a slot for a 20-minute call with me. I'll personally be taking a look at your application and getting on the call with you to see if I can help you out.
If I can, I might invite you to join me. If I can't, I'll point you in the direction of another resource that will get you going.
I’m only looking for high-quality men to coach and take applications on a first-come-first-serve basis.