This program IS for:
- Men who are concerned with things like their fitness, finances, and relationships and want to improver their edge
- Men who are interested in self-optimization and are working to become a better version of themselves
- Men who have both the finances and time to invest in improving the way they dress and look
- Men who know their value and want to communicate it to the world around them
- Men who want to develop dressing well as another skill to add to their toolkit
- Men who are open to the idea that there are many ways to dress well and want to find their own unique style.
This program is NOT for:
- Men who want a stylist or someone to simply pick their clothes for them
- Men who don’t know their own value and hope that dressing well will finally help them start getting ahead in life
- Men who are rigid in thinking that good style HAS to look a certain way
Here’s How It Works
First thing is you’ll need to give me your email address - not the one all your spam newsletters go to, the one you check and keep up on.
Next you’ll be taken to an application where I’ll ask you a bunch of personal questions about your life, ambitions, style, etc. It’s not the shortest application, and that’s by design. I’m only looking for serious candidates.
Once it’s submitted, I’ll personally take a look at your application and decide one of two things. One, if you’re not the right fit, I’ll tell you politely and point you in a better direction. Or two, I’ll let you know you MIGHT be a good fit and we’ll schedule a time for a quick call to see if we really are. I’m not going to overly sell to you or pressure you - at all. If you want it, that’s awesome. If not, no worries.
I’m only looking for high-quality men to coach and take applications on a first-come-first-serve basis.